The most common scenario for transferring inventory is for returned items that are sellable, but need to be classified as “Used”. This requires a separate SKU – 1 for “New” and 1 for “Used”. Because the returned item is received to its own inventory, you need to transfer the qty of the returned items to the “Used” SKU.
- In SKUStack, navigate to the SKU Transfer module.
- Press Create Transfer.
- Scan an item, or press the “Transfer From” icon to type in a SKU.
- Scan/Enter the bin from which you are transferring
- Scan an item, or Press the “Transfer To” icon to type in SKU.
- Scan/Enter the bin to which you are transferring
- Scan/Enter qty to transfer. Press Next on the keypad.
- Press the Transfer button. Done!